Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How to spice up your love life!

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.

Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. 
~ Waiter Rant

The best part of second life is that the options are endless here and you can quickly spice things up. My favorite part is to surprise "him" and do something he does not expect. 



So ladies you have to think about this it is a win-win situation by creating a place that is manly yet sexy.

I build this room that is not all pink and girly looking, yet still looks romantic. Make it the "all about him" place!

Dance for him in some sexy lingerie as he just sits there to watch. Men are visual and this will surely turn up the heat. Be lustful and playful and before you know it it will get steamy.


He may even tip you...well I like to get paid in kisses and it looks like I will get plenty of them now. Once in awhile, you have to be the one who seduces him. Trust me on this it will work if you be your sweet self. 





























Your fingers dip below my waist,
traveling at a sensuous pace.
The lower you go, 
my anticipation builds.
My heart beats faster
bracing for the thrill. 
Your touch has me moaning,
begging for more.
Your hot passionate kisses;
I simply adore. 
I feel it, I feel you,
as I crest on high.
Only you can take me,
on this incredible ride.
Baby, do it again,
and again and again. 
I never get enough
of this delight sin. 

Of course, I cannot reveal everything that happens in our secret room, but let me tell you this much it made us both smile and I am already thinking of the next surprise I can give him. ( A lady never reveals all of her man's desires )




No comments:

Post a Comment