Tuesday, January 2, 2018

NEVERFAR


“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Second Norway Railway is a wonderful start
When I travel in Second Life I never know where I end up and what I might see. Some places are pure gold and other well...I may never see again.

"Neverfar...home not far away. Winter has arrived at this serene and peaceful place, so come and explore this detailed photogenic sim with its finest majestic views."

This is one of those places you want to go and visit again. I liked the mood of the stillness here. Everything was calm and quiet and a wonderful place to take pictures.

It is also a nice place to go with someone where you can sit and enjoy the views and talk about the good stuff in life.

Stop by there today before it is all gone. You know that in Second Life things can change in an instant.
Take this link to the Neverfar sim....enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment