Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 arrived

With true friends… even water drunk together is sweet enough.Chinese Proverb

2019 arrived and as I reflect I must say I am very fortunate to have friends. 
DJ Dandy is one of those friends who really is nice to all people. He is not the kind to talk crap about them nor does he worry about who likes him or does not. One thing I can say he would be the one person who would show up at a set of mine when nobody would be there. He really is a great DJ and yes he also tried being a host, which he is getting good at too. I appreciate him, I do. He is not afraid to try out the crazy ideas I have for sets we do together and goes with the flow of laughter. Thank you Dandy for always being there.

Grum is one of the friends you want to have. He may look alien like(elfish) but do not let that discourage you at all. Inside he is gentle and has a heart of pure gold.

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

I know I can be very stubborn and I would rather run and hide but with a friend like Grum he won't let you feel sorry in your own pity of wasted sorrows. I appreciate that so very much. I hope I am useful and helpful on his days of darkness as well. 

I am glad he returned to Second Life, so I can make some more fun of his ears and creamy white skin...like I said alien-like.

“What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thank you to all the friends who gave me encouragement during the past year...when days felt like they got swallowed in the deep dark world of loneliness. I realize with friends things are much easier to deal with than trying to be that super person and doing it all alone. People all face hardships and not all days are filled with sunshine. There is always a rainbow after the rain...well at least the sun will shine again.

I know 2019 will be a good year. It is the year of the PIG:

Chinese Horoscope 2019 – Year of the Earth Pig. Chinese New Year in 2019 starts on Tuesday, February 5th and ends on January 24th, 2020. ... According to the Chinese zodiac the year 2019 is the “Year of the Earth Pig,” a year of fortune and luck2019 is a great year to make money, and a good year to invest!


No comments:

Post a Comment