Friday, September 11, 2020

9/11 We shall never forget

19 years later and we still feel the sadness and pain this event has brought to us. I remember it clearly as it was yesterday. Driving to work on a military base just to find out that all of a sudden security was heightened to the max. 

I remember " John" and the story I wrote and shared here in my blog some years back. Sometimes I have re-occurring dreams of planes crashing in my backyard and last night when I finally settled to bed I had to close the windows because it was not from the smoke of the wild California fires but the smell of jet fuel.


At the same time, my daughter comes downstairs and tells me she is scared because she saw something. Maybe you have also hauntings and weird experiences about this day and you like to share them.

Just remember to reflect and know how we were all united no matter what color, religion, or language we spoke. We all stood together. This is how it should be always. 



No comments:

Post a Comment