Sunday, December 13, 2020

Santa Baby!!!

 Postcards from the North Pole:

Santa Baby, slip a linden cash card under the tree for me.
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, can these Huskeys really fly?

Santa Baby, some mesh eyes, light blue.
I wait up for you, dear
Santa Baby, so hurry down that chimney tonight.

Just think of all the lag I had and delay
logging in on Tuesday's scheduled maintenance day
Next year I can be more patient for sure
just check off this list for a quick cure.

Santa Baby, I want my own sim, that's not a lot
Been an angel all year
So hurry down that chimney tonight.

Santa Baby, just one little thing I really need, a swede
with lots of lindens indeed.
So hurry down that chimney tonight.


Santa Cutie, fill my stockings with an endless amount of prims
so I can build and build,
Santa Cutie, hurry down that chimney tonight.

Come and decorate my land
with tons of gachas that would be grand.
I really do believe in you,
let's see if you believe in me.

Santa Baby forgot to mention one little thing
can you have Draxtor give me a ring
on the phone I mean
so hurry down that chimney tonight.

~~~~

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and are enjoying all the great places you can visit in Second Life. I love this time of the year. Santa and I had a long talk and he promised that next year life will be back to normal but in the meantime he wants you to be good and stay home and come here to visit him and take lots of pictures with your friends.

Just think all the food here will not show up on your waist next year. I am still amazed by the time and effort people take to decorate this virtual world. It truly shows love and devotion to this.

Remember this:

It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistltoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Get some more inspiration for the holidays with my little video from the Retreat:



Enjoy and stay warm!!!
with 💗 
Anjelikka


No comments:

Post a Comment