Friday, March 4, 2022

Peace cannot be kept by force.

When the real world looks like it only holds chaos, you can still find peace in Second Life. 

Peace is a stress-free state of security and calmness that comes when there’s no fighting or war, everything coexisting in perfect harmony and freedom. Here in Second life, we all come together and it proves that we can exist in this as one.

At the Retreat here there are no borders, I welcome all people no matter where they come from. You have a need to express your fears, your anxiety, or your opinion, you are welcome to do so...we are here to listen. In return, we ask for respect for each other. We may not agree, but we all have the choice to be here and make a difference. Kindness goes a long way.

I am no Angel in any way, but I strive for peace when I come here to Second Life. It is a peaceful world. When I grew up in Germany there were many buildings still in ruins even after 15 years of the war ending. I could never understand why this happened and what emotions went through the people who lived there. I would think and hope we are better people in 2022 and we have learned that "hate" can destroy the world.  

Through my research in my own genealogy from my father's side, we are connected to Ukraine and even Russia and it truly saddens me that because of one man who hates we all have to witness this.  We are all connected to each other.


Continue to help others as much as you can. Don't ask what "you" get in return, but think of what we all get in the end. Together we are stronger and together we make a difference. 

Walt Whitman said: Peace is always beautiful.

Be as beautiful as your avatar here because that is peace and even in the midst of a storm you can find some peace and love. 



  •  Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.” —Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment