Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A very satisfying feeling

As an artist, I feel Second Life is a BIG art room where you can let thoughts in your mind come alive for others to experience.


I love when I create a scene and mood here. I can spend hours just sitting here, adding, and changing lighting and sounds. It is a very satisfying feeling. Art can change lives. Some may think art or second life is non-essential, but it is not.

The poet Madhu said it best:
"I don't mind being non-essential.
Even a child takes its mother for granted.
It does not run back to its mother until it's hurt.
Nobody first thinks of water when they arrive at an exquisite dinner party,
until they are choking.
I don't mind being non-essential knowing you will come looking when things are broken and nothing else works.
Art is non-essential until it is not."

I feel the same about art and second life, it will someday be essential to all of us. You might as well emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment