Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Update 2

Same...only the food that I get from home. I am literally crying. I am starving by now and I would eat chicken but now they discovered I have a ton of food allergies and am on a cardiac diet until further notice.

I do not care anymore...still have no food that I really eat..dumb people who cannot draw blood...my hands are so bruised I cannot even wipe myself...then I sit or lay here for hours...while I think everybody is enjoying their winter break...oh to top it off my job wants me to submit a TB that is due Jan 3...which was already submitted last week...most likely I will not work anyway.

You learn all sorts of things when you are in the hospital, the routine, the good nurses, and the ones that just do their jobs. The Doctors
are puzzled and don't know yet how to really treat this.


My IV machine has been beeping for hours...I can't reach the call button...so I am literally just waiting...waiting...not sure for what...Am I waiting to go home?

I miss Second Life for sure and how wonderful it would be to escape into this world. For now, have to wait it out.
I am grateful to Dandy who has checked up on me via Discord and hopefully he reported back to all the Basement Dwellers that I am not avoiding them, but I am here waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment