Saturday, January 14, 2023

Love is the flower you've got to let grow

 As the new gallery is coming about, I uploaded a bunch of my "Flower Art".

All the artwork is done by me and there is even a free gift for you as well.

Flowers are not just for Valentine's Day, but for all year round. It brings people smiles and hey most smell good too.
Being able to have flowers in Second Life any time I want to is such a joy. I am amazed by the creator who can duplicate these magical blooms and bring them here into this world.

Flowers for weddings, flowers for the dinner table, and even flowers for mourning are unthinkable to go without.
My father always planted flowers on the balcony and the colors were so beautiful.

Stop by and see the flower art. Each painting can be purchased as well. I had so many people ask me if they can buy my art and I never really wanted to just let go of them, but here they are ready for you to decorate your own Second Life House.
Flowers are like love, you have to let them grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment