Thursday, January 12, 2023

The "new" Retreat Gallery

It is finally complete. The new gallery building and the landscaping are done. Just like in real life, we like to re-decorate our environment, so I wanted to make the changes to the building for some time.

We will soon have a grand opening and invite all of you to come and see it. Of course, you can come to it now and take a look. The Retreat is always open to everybody at any time.

In order to make it all work and blend together I also had to change the entry building for the Basement Club. I think it all looks good and in a few weeks, I will add some new artwork as well. Now if just real-life changes were as easy as in second life.

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.

How is my real life going? Well, I am still working on getting better healthwise. It takes some time to recover from almost death to being alive again, but I will do it. 
It has not stopped me from doing my set as a DJ at the Basement Club. Come and stop by sometime and listen in. We do have some great music here and the other DJs are just full of knowledge when it comes to music.

Changes allow us to remember we don’t know it all and we don’t have all the answers.


2 comments: