Thursday, February 9, 2023

Who needs a date for Valentine's Day?









Who really needs a date for Valentine's Day when you are surrounded by cats? Call me the crazy cat lady but these creatures appreciate everything I do.

Cats are relatively quiet animals, they don't make constant remarks like a date might make. You feed them and they lay down somewhere and nap. The best thing is they are self-cleaning. I remember living with a partner and I always had to clean up after them. 
You can train your cat (cats), well most of them you can. Cats can be very good for your health, unlike a human who may give you stress and anxiety. I am not saying that humans should be totally out of the picture, but I do prefer cats for the most part. In real life, I have 2 cats and they love me even when I am not happy. They do not demand much of me. In second life I can have as many cats as I like. :)

Of course, you could go and sign up for THUNDR and get a date that fits your style. Just in time for Valentine's Day I have put the HUD into my inventory and see how this will work. He better likes cats as much as I do.

Want to know more about THUNDR, watch the video and maybe we will meet while swiping.
 

You can always stop by the Basement Club and meet all the lovely people here. Whatever you do, may "love" find its way into your heart and keep you smiling. If all else fails: Get a cat or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment