Friday, January 5, 2024

The case of the Thermos pants

I used to check my windows
each night for UFOs,
convinced that aliens were
going to take me away.


Someone the other day said my pants look like a Thermos. Way before the Stanley Cup became a thing, there was the Thermos. This metal and plastic thermos bottle was made by Thermos in the 1960s. The box has a glass liner, a red plastic screw-on cup lid with a handle, and a red, beige plastic, screw-on stopper. The bottle has a red plaid design. They might be worth more than the current Stanley Cups if you have one in real life.

Right now at the Basement Club, you can get your own red tartan thermos for free just for stopping by. I also saw on Marketplace that you can buy one as well. That is the cool thing in Second Life you can have what you have in real life plus more.

I like the red tartan plain and I just realized that I wrapped all my Christmas gifts in this kind of pattern.

As far as the aliens in the picture above, well that was inspired by the recent set I did at the Basement Club because we can never have enough aliens around.

What if aliens existed?
what if UFOs flew so fast that if we blinked we’d miss it?
what if we do not know of their presence
because we were
excuse me we were
not looking in the right place
what if you as well as I were an alien life?

In Second Life I can have all the aliens I want and I can wear the Thermos pants and none of them would even mind. 

I hope you stop by soon and check us out and get your free gifts for sure. Viva la Second Life!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment