Friday, April 12, 2013

Eventful Night

Today was kinda busy for us, because normally we just hang around our retreat and watch the kittens play or listen to some music and even watch the latest videos.
First we went to a live concert to see AM FORTE, a performer in SL. I think it was my first time to see her so I cannot really give an opinion about it, but I know Micheal enjoyed it.

We also had a very cute visit from little Remi, who now is the "Mommy" of Cathie our teacup kitten. We are so happy that she has a good home and is being spoiled already. Our other kitten now belongs to Remi's sister, which is so very cool, because we know that both cats will stay together and have the best home.



I think Charlotte also was pleased that her babies will be in good hands. Charlotte is expecting again right now, we think this will be the last kitten for us. LOL, Micheal is hoping for a cat that is purple and brown. I guess we just have to see.

Cats do care.  For example they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off.  ~Michael Nelson

I know why I had such a migraine this evening. It was the place I visited earlier tonight called Ocho Tango. The mosquitoes got me for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment