Wednesday, July 26, 2017

It's not about "YOU"

It really is not about you or him or her....the blog is about ME...my perspective, my vision, my demons as I see them.
I am not as okay as I pretend to be. I use Second Life to help me fight it all. One day at a time, one month at a time, year by year. I have good days and I have bad days. I rely on friends and avatars to make me laugh and smile. Sometimes they say painful things and sometimes I walk away from them. Many I love and I know they care for me as well. :)

There are some people who stick by me, those are true friends. They know it is not about "YOU" it is about me. My pain, my fear, my blog. Those who want to stand next to me please do, those who want to walk away go ahead, but at least I told you who I am.

Today, my almost death day anniversary as I call it may make others laugh, but it really isn't a laughing matter at all.

I will share something very personal here, so instead of wondering who I am...this is also me:



If you know someone who needs help please help them...





No comments:

Post a Comment