Saturday, September 15, 2018

Don’t carry your ideas to the grave untouched...

“You cannot defeat darkness by running from it, nor can you conquer your inner demons by hiding them from the world. In order to defeat the darkness, you must bring it into the light.”

“Within its gates I heard the sound
Of winds in cypress caverns caught
Of huddling tress that moaned, and sought
To whisper what their roots had found.
(“A Dream of Fear”)” 
― George Sterling




In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. It is up to us to fill them with good thoughts and live in the now and not the past. I suppose leaving the past at a cemetery. It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure. I am ready...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment