Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Forgotten Souls

We are the forgotten souls
That fell down long ago
Our bodies lie here in the Underground
And we just want our families to know
It was I, kindness, who fell down first
With my apron and my pan
The farthest I got was Hotland
Because I was caught by a pink robot man
I only wish I could've lasted longer
To fulfill my chef aspiration
But my cooking knowledge didn't help me
From going through mummification


I, justice, was the next to go
It was Waterfall where it happened
I came face to face with a strong willed warrior
And I was completely flattened
I did give it my all
And I even took her eye
But I still wasn't strong enough
So I had to say goodbye
But without Mercy I ended up under stone
I feel like a disappointment
I just want to see my family again
But trapped underground just as a soul
It's never going to happen

It was I, perseverance who was the next to meet my fate
With my glasses on my face and a book in my hands
My knowledge got me quite far
Until I got stuck in spider silk strands
I only wish to be remembered
By the few that knew me
I only had a couple of friends
But I'd like them here so I can be happy
I am integrity who was the one to fall next
I was defeated by Sans the skeleton
After losing my items in Waterfall
There was nothing I could've done
All I wanted to do was practice dancing on the mountain
Because my dream was to be the 'Star in Blue'
I miss my parents terribly
I wonder if they miss me too

At last it was I, patience,
Who was the last to fall
I lost my life in the ruins
Because Toriel couldn't save me from a monster brawl
I went down with my toy knife
Up for a good old fight
But after meeting Toriel
I went off to hide my knife, to save her from a fright
We are the forgotten souls
That fell down long ago
Our bodies lie here in the Underground
And we just want our families to know


No comments:

Post a Comment