Sunday, January 23, 2022

The sight of stars makes me dream


I kind of think of this as Vincent van Gogh quoted the sight of stars makes me dream. You have to have something to dream about, something to look forward to. It does not have to be stars, it can be anything that inspired you to not give up hope. Vincent was not only a great painter ( my favorite ) but he also possessed wisdom: If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is grass in the beginning.

The great thing about Second Life is that you can dream and then make it happen. I love going to places and taking pictures but I often admire taking pictures of my own avatar. There is that perfection in it that we all seek. We don't really have to be perfect we just have to be ourselves. When we are young we look flawless and as we get older that beauty grows inward to create wisdom.

So, keep creating whether it is photography, designing, or real-life art. Follow those dreams and do what you enjoy. A dream is still a dream and you are a star in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment