Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Year of the Tiger 2022

 Get ready for the new beginning of a Lunar Year "The year of the Tiger."

There is a lot in store for you for this year. Like their namesake, Tigers are independent, fearless, loyal, and have high self-esteem. 2022 may be an easier year for you to get some inspiration and some free-flowing work will give you a more relaxed working experience. 

Just think of all the creative things you can do in Second Life this year?

I can think of many new skills to learn because tigers do not give up and they try again and are up to the challenge.
Want to learn a new skill in Second Life like making clothes or objects? Why not start this year. You can do this. This is a great year for learning and doing. I think I will try to learn a few new tricks on how to improve writing and photography within Second Life. All these skills help in the Real World because one is connected to the other. 
With all the talk about the Metaverse, there is no better place to come to the virtual place that has been growing for almost 20 years. 

I will try to explore some new places here in Second Life and write about them. The end of 2021 was a bit rough with the illness that never fully left my body. I am better now and here I come.

Whatever you will plan for this year I wish you good luck and fortune to come upon you. Don't forget to visit me at the Retreat and the Basement Club. Also, visit the new exhibit in the Retreat Gallery. Be passionate in everything you do, it makes a world of a difference and you are the tiger that is shining bright.

Happy Lunar New Year' is "Gong hei fat choy" (恭喜发财)

No comments:

Post a Comment