Monday, April 4, 2022

I hold it true...


 If you ever feel lost, find me here and we breathe the same air. Don't just exist, live! This shall be my new home. Yes, it is just a shed, but the shed can be turned into something beautiful.

“I hold it true, whate’er befall;
I feel it when I sorrow most;
‘Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.”
Alfred Tennyson

I feel the same about taking pictures and writing this journal. It is better to write lots than have nothing on paper. Lucky for me that Second Life gives me so many choices to start again and again until I like it and feel good about it.

When I am here, I do not have to worry about my blemishes of humanness. I can create little marvelous spaces and refresh my soul. 
Don't feel spiritless when you can compose poetry out of prims. I love this. I can do it all by myself and it brings me peace. It will launch new ideas and new dreams. So live a little and love what you can create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment