Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Draxtor spills the "Beans"

A rare time for the Book Club in Second Life, but it was worth it because the after-party always gets interesting. I enjoyed the author of course and the reading, which is always a special treat. I also like all the mishaps and the endless chatting. (mainly Drax). 
Sometimes it involves a field trip and you know how teachers love field trips, hahaha. They are always a disaster if not planned.

This time the teleport went to the memorial of Ebbe and for those of us who got that teleport we went., well we had to wait, some of us.
It was already late for the Americans here but we stuck it out because who can get away from Draxtor? That is right, nobody.

The chat went on for who knows another half an hour even with the warning "I have to get going," that is why I thought why not write about this. This was a Book Club reading and as much as we all love to read and as much as I love to write and Drax to talk, it was the perfect opportunity to put it down in words.
I was a little distracted by the boots Drax was wearing and I think that was the reason that I lost track of the conversation. I do not think I got the reveal of the secret information. Maybe there was none, who knows. Try to come to the Book Club and find out for yourself about the crazy things that happen afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment