Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Second Life meets Real Life

If any of you seen the movie for the 20th birthday of Second Life and saw the part where Draxtor said my addiction to postcards is weird? Go and watch it on youtube, it is an amazing film and no it does not really have postcards in it, just my addiction. 

And yes, I talk in the film about the real-life art that I bring into second life and I usually make postcards out of them and participate in postcrossing.com ( BTW I found that website in second life at an exhibit and I was hooked) Europeans love to collect postcards, anyway now I thought and sometimes I think why not bring second life to real life? 

So I did, I sent some of my second-life photography to the printers and had some postcards made, and let me tell you...OMG, I found a new addiction.

These postcards will go out to my fellow postcrossers, penpals, and so on and I am doing two of my favorite things, postcards and second life. I might even put some cards into my eBay shop.
Another project I am working on is to use my art in a magazine type of publication...more details later on this.

The picture with the owl is the beautiful Retreat and it is getting ready to be transformed into autumn once again...go stop by and take some pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment