Tuesday, August 1, 2023

August Morning

 And here it is a new month, the month of August. August was named to honor the first Roman emperor (and grandnephew of Julius Caesar), Augustus Caesar (63 B.C..–A.D. 14).

August is also the month of my real-life birthday and we have less than 90 days before Halloween. I like the long days of August, especially the mornings when things are still calm and quiet.

Welcome, August! A bounty of beautiful beginnings and neverending blessings. Hey, you, the reader, may your all dreams come true this month.

August means that Fall is not far away and soon the colors change to gold. I love the change of the season because Fall has always been my favorite. This year I will like August even more because I do not have to get ready for a new school year.

I am thinking of how I will decorate the Retreat for the Fall Season and what Halloween Hunt I will install this time here in Second Life. 

August mornings give me that opportunity to really think and plan this out. I can smell the aroma of my Fall candles while I plan and admire the things I have already accomplished here. 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”-Mother Theresa

Wishing you all a great August, come by and visit the Retreat and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment