Friday, December 29, 2023

123123 the last day

What is so special about this date 12/31/23? Other than it only happens every 100 years, it doesn't mean anything. Of course, many numerologists may argue otherwise. 
Here are some differences from 100 years ago:
1. Second Life did not exist in 1023 nor did we
2. There was no internet

In a way, we are so much luckier in 2023, even if the year was hard for most of us. I know the new year will bring new exciting adventures for all of us. So, get ready for 2024 and mark the date 123123 as a date you experienced :)

What is coming in 2024?

The Basement Club will celebrate 8 years of being here. That is a big deal if you think about it because many clubs in Second Life will kind of vanish. So we will celebrate this in April with a special set I built. I am not sure yet what the theme will be but I know it will be fun and since I am OCD I look for all the details to be precise.

The Basement Club is just a small little Club that caters to those who like the eclectic sounds of Indie and Alternative. We strive to be unique and different.

We wish all of you who have ever come to the Basement Club a very Happy New Year and if you have never been here why not try it out.

I will also add some new drawings and paintings in the Retreat Gallery and I would love to feature an artist here as well. If you have any art you have created then contact me and you can display some art here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment