Saturday, December 16, 2023

The Holidays means music from around the world

It was always a tradition in my home to include music as I grew up in Germany. December was such a cold and dark month and having music around made it much warmer.

Here in Second Life, you can find that music all over because there are so many sims you can visit and enjoy music for the holidays.

So many clubs and places have special music playing during the holidays. It is hard to pick a favorite because they are all unique and special in their own way.

I enjoy sitting around the fireside with people that I have met from all over the world. It is music to my ears. This is where you can share how you celebrate; even if you don't, it is all so special.

Here at the Retreat I also enjoy the music, the DJs are all playing their favorite music and not all are holiday tunes. Of course, it is always nice to hear holiday music from around the world. What is your favorite song for the holidays?
One of mine is "Kommet,ihr Hirten" from 1870 but a 1912 English version of the song by Mari Ruef Hofer is known as “Come, All Ye Shepherds.”




No comments:

Post a Comment