Wednesday, December 20, 2023

CRMC

Looking for that perfect gift for your loved one? But you are short of linden dollars? I found the perfect place where you can get a quality out-of-this-world gift and maybe pick up one for yourself as well.

Cosmopolitan Regal Motor Company is owned by Devon Reggiane and offers a vast range of inexpensive, high-quality, modern SL cars that ANYONE can afford.
Flying over the Retreat



I love these cars because they also can be used for flying and they can be changed into many colors. The main part is that they are so cheap. How does he do it? Now cheap does not mean they lack quality, not at all. I own several cars from different makers but CRMC is really the best for the price.

Make sure you join the group because you can win some free cars. Just me being there for 15 minutes I got three of them free. It is that easy. You can also win gift cards and get the daily sale of a car for cheaper than your shoes.

I think this is good news when the creators of Second Life also give regular people a break. I know it takes time to create something and you want to get paid for that time. I totally get it, but I also LOVE it when I get things for free or almost free and it isn't junk.
Thank you Devon Reggiane and CRMC for having such wonderful cars.



No comments:

Post a Comment