Sunday, March 10, 2019

No need for plans

Just take my hand
No need for plans
Hey, won't you run away with me
I've got a feeling we were meant to be (friends of course - what did you think?)

We could go to New York or down to Mexico, take a movie in and just lay low, doesn't matter what we do, just me and you and the cat. So many places we could go. 

Just come with me let's hit the road. Hey, won't you run away with me?

When we talk, you say it (not sure yet what that is) softly But I love it when you're awfully quiet. (Ha, you are never quiet)
And I know it makes you nervous But I promise you, it's worth it (it will be ) To show 'em everything you kept inside Don't hide, don't hide ( better not) Too shy to say, but I hope you stay Don't hide away Come out and play...with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment