Monday, April 22, 2019

WANTED~ Gacha shoppers

So, I convinced Grum to go Gacha shopping with me, it's not that I am addicted to that kind of shopping (well maybe a tiny bit....ok I admit it...a lot). 
What is a gacha? Remember the good old days when you saw the machines at the store and it had little balls in them with some surprises? You never knew what exactly you would get, but it was fun trying them and getting the little gifts. Gacha is the same thing and here in Second Life, it is a big money maker and promotional tool for designers to have avatars try out their products. Sometimes there are rare items in there too. I love gacha because not only are they fun to collect but you can resell them as well. 
Men don't think of gacha being very useful, but look at this picture above...the hat and vest-shirt are gacha items, my outfit is a gacha as well. 

Where is that gacha I just bought?
If you are in need of any gacha items, please stop by the Priceless Gacha & Treasures and look around. 
Get the goodies now before they are all gone. I do restock weekly with new items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment