Friday, September 27, 2019

Nerdiness

Grumberry
Grumster is kinda like a big fuzzy bear, all he needs is a little honey. (No and I do not mean that kind of honey)He actually does not like it much when I get pictures of him, so I have to be quick. Be thankful for all successes, lose your ego, take risks, fail fast, and if you don't absolutely love what you do, run! 


A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
I am sure I hear about it and he will say, I knew you took a hundred pictures, you are addicted to this like you are addicted to gacha shopping.


Someone who I would describe as a 'geek' or 'nerd' is a person who loves something to its greatest extent and then looks for other people who love it the same way so they can celebrate loving it together.
This is just a small way of doing my part of annoying him, trust me he does many deeds of mischief. Elves are this way, I guess.


me me me

No comments:

Post a Comment