Monday, October 21, 2019

When a bombie turns into a zombie

I was just minding my own business contemplating what spell to do next chanting, "I move with the courage and trust of the Maiden. I am beautiful, robust, and strong as a Lion". 


My little spellbook always comes in handy when I don't know what to do next, but having dyslexia does not help. Just the slightest change in the spell can make a huge difference.

So always be careful what you wish for.


Oh no, I did not cast a spell to attract zombies. The spell was to make time for a "bombie", which means a bath bomb. What is a bath bomb? Only the best bath fizzy you'll ever experience! Take bathing to a whole new level with gorgeous colors and intoxicating scents.

I better get away from these zombies....quick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment