Friday, February 7, 2020

What if he is your Romeo but you are not his Juliet?

There are many signs that may be clear to others but not you. You will probably be the last to figure it out that he does not want you to be his Juliet EVER. 

Our values are our guide of conduct that can also satisfy our emotional and mental needs. Following our values can give meaning to our lives and provide a sense of self-worth, so dating someone with a completely different (and possibly contradictory) set of values can create trouble.

He always finds a way of making you seem foolish or ignorant. He might even mock your profession and hobbies. This is a very clear sign that it’s time to let him go, if you haven’t done so already then you’ve taken a really long time.
I often feel like I am in this cage and want to escape out of it, but the people near me do not open the door. No matter how much I tell them how I am feeling, the more they abandon me. Let me out and stand beside me until I can fly.



JULIET (gesturing towards Romeo)
"What's he that follows here, that would not dance?" 
ROMEO "O, I am fortune's fool!"


No comments:

Post a Comment