Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Missing Melody

Getting my feet wet in the warm waters. Puggle sure loves it.
What is a Missing Melody
It's that song in your head that you can't get out but not sure how it really goes. 
It's that temptation you want to have in your life so you can fight to resist. 
It's that place in your heart that is always waiting to be filled.

If you ever stopped by this sim you will be happy it is back and has some new things to be discovered. It is serene and peaceful and the perfect place to run barefoot in the lush grass.

“Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
No regrets for life just lessons learned. I find myself grateful for all the little things we do have at least for now. I think at this testing time we should take time out and breathe and view these artfully decorated sims one at a time. You can easily get lost in them.

“As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” 

The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. So go out there and discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment