Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!!!

 

I found the motherload for the new year right here in Second Life.

What is new for 2021?

I do hope the new year brings lots of exciting adventures to you. I like to learn a new skill and hopefully this time I will actually complete it. Maybe make some more Second Life Videos or since this was a tip of a "friend" use Second Life as a teaching tool for my classroom. Who knows, it may be fun.

I like the fact that our New Year's Eve Party was celebrated in the realm of close friends. It was calm and quiet just like in Real Life and there is nothing wrong with that. You don't always have to have gigantic parties.

Avoiding stress is probably one of the main focuses for 2021 because there was so much of the negative in 2020. I still feel extremely lucky to have friends that I really cherish in second life that I also call friends in real life. Who would have known that logging in on a daily basis would produce a long-lasting friendship? 

I don't want to make a bunch of resolutions that will fail in the first month. You know the ones that you set and you know you will never do. Instead, I like to use my time in Second Life in a more productive way. Maybe create more, take more pictures, meet more people whatever it will be I want it to lift my spirit and in the long run help others find their laughter and joy.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment