Sunday, September 19, 2021

..Nelipot.. (HAPPY FALL)

 

Nelipot is an enchanting place where autumn is in full swing. Hear the birds tweet and smell the fresh autumn air. The colors of orange, red and yellow will delight you with joy.

Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree. 
Emily Brontë

It is absolutely my favorite time of year. I love the colors and the cooler days and nights and as nature prepares herself for the long winter sleep.

This place is such a lovely place for photography and nature lovers. Very peaceful and quiet.

"Autumn Leaves" is a popular song and jazz standard composed by Joseph Kosma in 1945 with original lyrics by Jacques Prévert in French (original French title: "Les Feuilles Mortes"), and later by Johnny Mercer in English. An instrumental version by pianist Roger Williams was a number one best-seller in the US Billboard charts of 1955. My favorite version of the song I once used in a Second Life Video. Go check it out, it was one of my first creations way back. 

Autumn Leaves ~ Coldcut.

Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight
The words that you said have come true
Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight
So is the memory of love that we knew
The wind of forgetfulness blows them
Into the night of regret
The song we so often did sing
Is echoing echoing yet
The falling leaves
Drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips
The summer kisses
The sunburned hands I used to hold

Since you went away, the days grow long
And soon I'll hear cold winter song
But I miss you most of all, my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
When autumn leaves start to fall
Autumn leaves
Autumn leaves start to fall
Start to fall




No comments:

Post a Comment