Monday, November 22, 2021

Grey Magic Sim


As Winter is approaching, I prepared myself to visit some sims in Second Life to explore the wonders of this cold season.
Today my recommendation is the lovely sim called "Grey Magic Sim". It is such a beautiful setting as the snow falls quietly. It reminds me of a song by Sia called Snowman:

I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go
Let's go below zero and hide from the sun
I love you forever where we'll have some fun
Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily
Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby.

The sim owners and creators of this lovely place Dan and Kimma Grey have an alluring photo contest going. All that is required is to take your favorite pictures at their sim. Find out more on their Flickr group page.

I believe you will find many opportunities to be creative and take some pictures. You will feel like you have entered a William Shakespeare sonnet and will love it.
"How like a winter hath my absence been from thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year! What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen! What old December’s bareness everywhere!"

I wish you lots of joy exploring here and good luck on the contest if you are entering it.




No comments:

Post a Comment