Saturday, November 6, 2021

Transforming the Retreat


With Halloween being over and Winter will soon arrive at the Retreat. The transformation will take a few days, maybe a week or two, but soon the snow will be falling. I have to dig through all of my Holiday decors and maybe buy some new things as well.

I love decorating here in Second Life, if it was just as easy in Real life and I could rezz a tree fully decorated, it would make life so much easier. 

Last year I had my SL apartment fully decorated for the holidays and I had the Kosher Pickle Hunt. This year there is a new cozy home at the Lake, that I will decorate. Feel free to check it out often as I transform this into a warm and cozy Winter Retreat.

Whether you like it or not, the holidays are coming and here in Second Life it is celebrated throughout the sims. 



No comments:

Post a Comment