Thursday, November 23, 2017

What to wear in winter?

I believe the layered look is still in this year. It has been "in" for a long time. Not only does it look great it is also practical.

There is no need to go out and buy anything new either, you can save your Linden dollars for bigger and better things unless you are one of the girls who need to shop on a daily basis and can never be seen in the same outfit twice. This is what I am wearing and it is old stuff but hey still good right?

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 
Top: GizzA - Christmas Jacket with Cardigan 
Pants: The Secret Store - Bonnie Capri Pants - Black Polka 
Boots: {Livalle} Hax - Combat Boots  

Hair: D!va" Hair Ruri"

The boots are great for those slushy kinda snow surfaces.



The leggings are perfect for all the bending you do plus the other benefit is after all those Winter holidays your mesh might expand a little, no need to worry about it in the stretchable material of leggings.






































I am thinking of what to buy for Christmas? Should it be for me or the ones that are dear to me? Oh yes, of course, I am not gonna be selfish. Ok, time to check into my room now. See you soon :) and have a good night! Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment