Thursday, May 30, 2019

Something for nothing?

There are not many things you can get for nothing. Maybe the air you breathe. Everything costs money and prices are going up for less product and service. The average price for a Big Mac in 1968 was 49Cents and now it will cost you an average of $5 but the golden arch offers it now for 2 of $5.

Now if Linden Lab would offer a deal like this 2 for the price of one, the residents would be happier, but for whatever reason, they all have to pay now more of what becomes less. I understand the cost of living even in Second Life is going up. I wonder if those of us who have been premium members for years get any refunds for the time the beloved Second Life was down? Certainly, my Internet provider would give me something when the system was down.


When residents least expect it, the wolf wins. Always does and always will.  

This reminds me of a story: A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said, "I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one." The grandson asked him, "Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?" The grandfather answered: "The one I feed."



No comments:

Post a Comment