Friday, May 10, 2019

Why am I here...

We are here because we are...maybe letting go of all that is holding us back from happiness is the key...yet that is so simple.

Sometimes I feel better. 
Other times I feel down.
I just want to be happy.
But I hold an uncontrollable frown.
I don't see my point in living.
Each night I cry my eyes.
I feel so empty within.
If you knew the reasons I hide.

I know that I'm not broken.
Just ached and feeling torn.
All these things are overwhelming.
What could be the reason I was born?

To fake my smile to people?
To hope for no granted wish?
To hide myself from everyone?
Or to constantly cut my wrists?


I don't know why I am here?
To suffer or save those in fear?
How can I save those?
If can't even save myself...

I don't see the point
I don't see the point
And here falls another vulnerable tear....


No comments:

Post a Comment