Saturday, November 21, 2020

Wonderful Winter 2020


What I miss most during the winter months is the snow that I remember from 
Germany. There was always snow during this season or the air was crisp and you could bundle up while you completed your holiday shopping. The great thing in Second Life is that I can do this and make it feel like I am in that Winter Wonderland anytime I like. There are so many places to visit in Second Life, it is an amazing time of the year. So go log in since you are staying home anyway and travel through the regions and discover something new.

The Retreat is a perfect spot to enjoy Winter in Second Life.

You will find an ice skating rink, lots of snow, a warm cozy gallery, a nightclub for those late parties, and lots of snow. There is also a chapel if you want to quietly thank someone or reflect on the past year.  

I hope you will stop by and enjoy the Winter Season. Take some pictures and enter your photographs in the Retreat Flickr Group.



No comments:

Post a Comment