Sunday, June 13, 2021

Humility is sweeter than honey

"I’m writing a book on how to stay conscious when you drown and if the words float up to the surface I’ll keep them down. This is the first time I know I don’t want the crown you can take it now."


Sometimes I wish that Second Life would have been around much longer than it is now. I know I would have met him here and we would have danced in the field of daisies like we did when I was in Texas.

Today (June 13) on the Feast Day of St. Anthony of Padua I remember you and all the poems we wrote together. The adventures of the angel and the fisherman who were guided by our imagination that actually became true.

A mid-afternoon dance in the sun
a way to begin the hundred hours
for the Fisherman and the Angel's fun
had been predestined by great powers!

The internet was still very new and email was the way we would communicate. But oh, just think of the fun we would have had if Second Life was around at that time. We could have built that world of Shamrock Hill.

He thought, if only he would have told her to stay and accepted her heavenly love it would have never happened this way as he looked to the Heavens, he saw a white dove.

The dove sat down on the icy pond and chirped in a human voice, " I grant thee one wish, for of thee I am fond." And now the Fisherman was faced with a choice.

St. Anthony himself said: The spirit of humility is sweeter than honey, and those who nourish themselves with this honey produce sweet fruit. So here is my advice if you lost something maybe Anthony can help. I am not a religious person but I do believe his powers have helped me many times to find something that I could not locate. (Make a note: ask St. Anthony to help you find stuff in your inventory.)



No comments:

Post a Comment