Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hold Strong!!!

Sometimes real life gets in the way, but honestly, it is not in the way it just takes turns that I did not calculate.
Last week, the power went out for 31 hours and in that time all my food that was perishable had to be thrown out. Sitting in total darkness at home gave me time to think about what is important. I came to the conclusion, it is the simple things in life.

Then the next turn came and I had to make a decision in order to keep my job to take the jab, so I did. It made me very sick almost instantly and for days I laid in bed with more time to think about what is important now? I cried, I felt the pain, and then my body fought. 

And just as I got stronger to be ready, my heart broke and I cried for the Service Members who died in those violent attacks. So, I had to think again. The troubles that I have in my life are nothing compared to others. The military is particularly dear to me and my family. I lost many and they will never be forgotten.

My brother who is in Germany and works for the US ARMY near Ramstein US-AB told me when he looked into the eyes of those children that came were empty but they held on strong and now they are playing.

Please hold on strong! Unity is power and together we are more and together we will be better.

On Tuesday at 6PM SLT I will DJ at the Basement Club and I will play some songs about our country and the red, white and blue. Request your favorite...and let us honor 13 of the fallen. It is not a political rally, it is for us to be together, no matter what country you come from, no matter party you vote for, no matter what color, religion.
'til Valhalla-Semper Fi!!!

See you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment