Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Find your own story?

HYPERCUBE - Moki Yuitza
Into the labyrinth of mind

A personal journey through dreams, emotions, memories and nightmares in search of the path to the exit ... will you be able to find your own story?
(this place was really nice and yes I can find my own story here and you will too)
"Never dare to sell your soul for money, because no amount of wealth would buy you an air conditioner in hell." — Edmond Mbiaka

The term “soul” refers to something larger than the “heart.” While the "heart" is mainly focused on love (or more generally, emotions), the soul refers to an individual's whole personality and life in general. It is unclear exactly what we mean when we say that we give our heart or our soul.

"You just make excuses, you hide out as much as you can."
I escaped the demons of hell as the punches and kicks were accompanied by crippling servings of "psychological warfare" - bullying and taunting behavior, including a technique known as gas-lighting, where someone is manipulated to the point that they question their own sanity.

I am not like you, I am not like her.
Comparison is a killer to self-love. And we aren’t usually very nice when it comes to comparisons, right? Instead, we take our greatest flaws and compare them to someone else’s greatest success. In short, you’re doomed to fail.

My biggest fear is that I fail to recover completely and that I will drive people away because I want to be a better me and sometimes I can't and then hell is right back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment