Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The only place I can call my own

There's a place where I go that no one else knows,
Where mysteries abound and excitement grows.
A place out of reach of any man's hands,
Safely secluded in a far away land
Beyond the grasp of those who may plunder
The wealth of its power and its life changing wonder.
I go alone to my secret place, never leaving a trace
For someone to follow and discover my space
Where I keep my secrets, my fears, and my regrets
Away from the world and all of its threats.
It's mine and mine alone!
The only place I can call my own.
I treasure the moments spent in this realm
Where anything is possible and I'm at the helm.
This place I describe is all that it seems ...
It's a magical place I call my dreams.




We had an interesting conversation about Second Life Drama and politics at its best. I can do without the drama for sure and nowadays expressing your political view may get you into trouble. This reminds me of the old German Democratic Republic, where you could not express your opinion at all. Sad that we live like this. There are so many beautiful things this world has to offer. There is enough for everybody, there really is. Why we not share it with all mankind and creatures is beyond me.


No comments:

Post a Comment