Sunday, June 23, 2019

Second Life is turning “Sweet Sixteen”

Wow! 16 years of this amazing, ever improving virtual world. I have been here for almost 8 years and I am still here.
It is time to take the bus to the events. There is lots of shopping, of course. Don't miss out of all the free gifts. 

When I first came to Second Life I wondered how the DJs streamed their music into SL. I wanted to learn to be a DJ, but I had no clue how this was done. So I learned and learned and learned some more.
And I became a DJ in Second Life. My first place was the Basement Club. I also have DJed at Runaround Sue's, The Leopard Lounge, Takahashi Coffee Bar and Music, The Club, and Totally 80s.
This year I do have the honor to DJ at the Second Life celebration. Mark your calendar 6-7 PM at the Spin Masters Stage on Monday, June 24. Stop by if you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment