Saturday, June 8, 2019

The attraction and connection

I have you in my claws, well maybe not. If only we could realize that the person we’re chasing after isn’t the one for us. I’d like to think the one who is, is the one who will consciously choose us every day and there will be none of this wondering and wait for nonsense with them.

You are not a psychic to know what is going on in someone's head. You know what you have to offer, you know that when you love, you love fully and unapologetically, you know that one day you can make a man really happy and that you have a heart that’ll never turn cold no matter how broken it is, so don’t let these men dishearten and discourage you.
Some people lose out on beautiful things, experiences and people all because they don’t seek, or are incapable, of building a true connection with it and instead, see it as something temporarily fulfilling rather than everlastingly enriching or enough for them. 
I really need to take some of my own advice and use it. I am just gonna do a tarot card reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment