Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Some people are careless....


What makes some people tick? I had this haunting experience with a person I met several years back in Second Life. He was married at the time and had been in SL for a long time. Always made new avatars once women figured out he was just a cheater looking for companionship in Real Life. Not that he is a bad person, not at all but why not be honest?

His careless behavior in RL exposed my phone number and name to his wife, who ended up calling me several times and left some not so nice messages on my voice mail.

Years later I get this skype call from some weirdo who claims he is her man and I am a "Biatch" and that was at 6am. WTF. Again his careless behavior exposed my skype messages we exchanged. I have not used skype in ages, so they were old. Lady let me tell you about your man: 2 weeks before he sends me a picture of you he asked me to marry him (no way in hell will I marry a liar). Then recently he asked me to come to visit him in the summer(no thanks). He also said he is just friends with this weirdo from Peru...so keep him. Trust me, lady, I have no intention of wanting him or taking him from you. Be careful with weirdos who are desperate finding love!!!

In rare cases can you find love in second life, I mean rare. I am not in the business for that because you only end up being hurt and become emotionally unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment