Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Poesie and Music speak to the soul

Lerne erst die Menschen kennen,
denn sie sind veränderlich.
Die dich heute Freunde nennen,
schimpfen morgen Ă¼ber dich!


I was reading the other day my old Poesiealbum that I have from Germany. A Poesiealbum was a little journal you gave to friends and teachers in your classroom and they wrote in a poem and decorated a page with stickers. I remember all girls had one and you would even give the journal to boys to write in. If they did, you smiled for days.


Writing a blog about my adventures in Second Life is kind of a journal I can read when I am bored and some entries make me smile. Some entries are amazing because I have no idea where the wisdom came from, other entries well they may not be so bright, but they do represent a day in my life.

I love this phrase: Wenn du lachst, lachen sie alle. Wenn du weinst, weinst du alleine. In english it means when you laugh, everybody laughs with you, but when you cry, you cry alone. Another one of the poems I read was when you have dark days, do not worry because the sun comes out again. I wonder if we understood in those young tender years any meaning of life. 

Pony Ride ~ is a community of Music Lovers. Where music speaks to the soul. Underground electronic sounds are what we are about. 
There was another saying that a good time does not fall from the heavens, but you have to create it. It is already inside your heart. It must be true people in Second Life create good times and are passionate about what they create. 

My all time favorite verse in my Poesiealbum is this one: Redet einer schlecht von dir,so seit es ihm erlaubt. Doch du, du lebe so, dass keiner es ihm glaubt. Translated it means if someone talks bad about you, it is his right, but you live so that nobody believes him. 


Picture taken at Pony Ride
Create something from the heart today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment