Sunday, July 24, 2022

Cherishville

Where did the time go when we were young?
Laughing dancing, soaking up the sun never thinking about what was to come.
It never crossed our minds we never thought of things to come.

Cherishville is one of those places in Second Life I can go and escape and think back to times when I was his sun
.

It has that certain melancholy for me of the endless long summers and time spent creating memories. Although I am here alone, I still treasure it very much. 

Oh, it's funny how right when I let my guard down you play around
And no, not this time, we can't hash it out it's too late for me to stay.

Why did you leave me now? Just when they said you’re fine. Why did you leave me now why did you die?

It gives me comfort to be able to escape here and dance in the sun and swim in the cool waters, even if it is just a virtual reality. You know it was so real for me. I’ll never have another chance to see you again, to hold you, squeeze you, touch your hand. It seems so unfair but life’s that way. We never thought of things to come.

But, no, I could've done without lies. And although I know love is blind. To all, you people in the world listen: Life is short, enjoy the ride because you’ll never know when it will stop it doesn’t cross your mind. If you ever fall in love you better think of things to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment