Sunday, July 17, 2022

Endless Summer

As the economy around the world makes travel less affordable, you can still travel to some beautiful places in Second Life. That's right, these places will not cost you anything other than time. The time you spend here will be well worth it. 



I recently visited Willowwood and thought it was a very peaceful place to relax at. It reminded me of Mallorca (Majorca) one of Spain's Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, without the tourists crawling all over you.
“The Majorcan countryside is not at all a place to go in search of inspiration, but admirable for people whose minds already teem with ideas that need recording in absolute quiet. …”
Mallorca was, is, and will be for sure a place loved by many artists (of all kinds) and famous people from around the world. The island has it all… the climate, sun, people, nature, inspirational landscape…

If you are seeking that quiet serene place Willowwood may be the place. Let the sun warm your body and soul and may you find inspirations for art and poetry like the great Robert Graves who absolutely fell in love with that island. 

I find it amazing that you can find places like this in Second Life and you can actually feel the romance of the person who created this place. We all need a place to escape to.
I hope you get a chance to see this lovely place.

"So I can cry for my age, my life, and my face.
And I will wash off all the dirty, dirty thoughts I had about you.
And I can cry 'cause I got so much she has not.
And I will wash off all the dirty, dirty thoughts I had about you now.
Wash off all the dirty, dirty thoughts I had about you."

“Perfect tranquillity reigns; or you can call it vacancy,” ~R. Graves




Happy Travels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment