Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Guardian Spirit

Guardian spirits are supernatural beings that serve as guardians, patrons, or protectors of a particular place, geographic feature, person, lineage, nation, culture, or occupation. The term "spirit" here is used in the broadest sense. This category is not limited to deities and includes but is not limited to: angels, daemons, jinn, and the souls of the deceased.

I know this one looks mean and fierce but he is very well behaved. 

WHY DO I LIKE CEMETERIES? Am I a Taphophile?
You know I am. 

taphophile. Noun. (plural taphophiles) A person who is interested in cemeteries, funerals, and gravestones. Maybe you are too? Stop by the Retreat and visit the cemetery. Lucky for me I can have my own cemetery here in Second Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment